Pinterest is a visual discovery site primarily designed to help users find photos of things they love, including home decor ideas, delicious recipes, landscaping ideas, and more.
While most users are used to saving Pins to their boards, you can also download Pinterest images to your computer or smartphone and save them for offline use.
Here's what you need to know about how to save Pinterest pictures.
Pinterest Download: How to Save Pictures from Pinterest on the Web
The Pinterest website doesn't offer a direct download option, so you'll have to use your browser's native download feature.
Follow these steps to download images on the Pinterest website:
1. Log in to your Pinterest account.If you don't have one, then create your Pinterest account first.
2. Search for the image you want to download and right-click on the image.
3. From the drop-down list, select Save Picture as the option.
4. Select the desired folder path where you want to save the picture and click Save.
How to Save Pinterest Pictures on Android
You can download Pinterest images on Android with the Pinterest mobile app.
If you have the app and are logged in, follow the steps below to download images from Pinterest.
1. Open the Pinterest app on your mobile device and log in to your account.In the search box, enter an image query and select the image you want to save.
2. After selecting a picture, tap the three-dot icon in the upper left corner of the phone screen.
3. From the menu, select Download Image.
4. Pinterest will prompt you with a pop-up message asking for permission to access your device's gallery.Click "Allow" to save the picture in your phone's photo album.
5. When the image download is complete, you will receive a confirmation message at the bottom of the screen that the image has been saved.
Before learning how to download Pinterest images on your phone or computer, you need to pay attention to how to use them.For example, don't repost them or decorate your posts with them without the artist's permission to avoid violating Pinterest's copyrights.
How to save pictures from Pinterest on iPhone
The steps to download images on iOS are very similar to Android:
1. Open the Pinterest app on your iOS device and navigate to the image you want to download.
2. Once you have found the desired image, tap it.
3. Tap the three-dot icon in the upper left corner of the phone screen.
4. From the pop-up menu, select Download Image.
If your iPhone gets a permission error, open your phone's settings and choose Privacy.Under Privacy, click Photos and select Pinterest.
You will be asked to allow access to your photos.Select all photos.Following the steps above, you will be able to download the photos on your device.
i can download Pinterest Boardall the pictures on it?
Then, you can follow these steps to download all the images on that board:
1. Open Pinterest and navigate to the section where you want to download multiple images.
2. Click the Image Downloader icon in the upper right corner of the Chrome extension bar.
3. You can select multiple pictures or select all to download pictures.
4. Finally, click Download, and click Confirm Download.
Depending on your Google Chrome settings, you'll see multiple pop-ups asking for permission for each download.To prevent this, go into your Chrome settings and click Download.Uncheck "Ask where to save each file before downloading".
Now repeat steps 3 and 4 to download the image and click Yes when the Chrome extension asks to continue the download.
Pinterest image and copyright
Pinterest images are copyrighted and cannot be reused in any way. Content on Pinterest can be saved for personal reference, but posting elsewhere is not allowed.
If you still want to use a Pinterest image for commercial or personal use, you must get permission from its copyright owner.Most images from Pinterest are easily licensed online for a low fee and can be paid by credit card.
Save and enjoy Pinterest images
With the ability to download images on Pinterest, you don't have to take a screenshot every time you want to save an image.Follow the simple steps to download clear Pinterest images on your phone or computer.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!