AmazonKindleis a popular tablet designed for reading ebooks, if you buy it from AmazonKindleBooks, you can read them using the Kindle app for other mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, and Android.But Amazon gives you another easy way to read eBooks - useKindle Cloud Reader, which lets you read books online in almost any web browser.
How to set up and accessKindle Cloud Reader
If you have an Amazon account, you will automatically accessKindle Cloud Reader; You can open it in any popular web browser and log in with your Amazon account.
Kindle Cloud ReaderGives you access to any Kindle book purchased from the Amazon Kindle store.
If you don't already have an Amazon account, you'll need to create one before you can start using the Kindle Cloud Reader.Go to Amazon, then click "Accounts & Lists" in the upper right corner, click Create your Amazon account, and follow the instructions to get started.After creating an account, the Kindle cloud reader will be ready.
It's important to note that if you want to read Kindle books offline where you don't have internet service, you should use the Kindle app on your mobile device or computer. The Kindle Cloud Reader no longer allows you to download books for offline reading.
How to Add Books to the Kindle Cloud Reader
You can add books to your Kindle cloud reader by purchasing ebooks on Amazon.
In the Kindle Cloud Reader, do the following:
1. Click Kindle Store in the upper right corner of the page.
2. Browse or search for books.Once you find the book you want, click it.
3. On the book's product page, make sure the Kindle edition is selected.You may see other editions listed, such as paperbacks, hardcovers, and audiobooks.
Any Kindle books you buy from Amazon will appear in Kindle Cloud Reader.
4. Before completing your purchase, you may notice that there is a "Delivery to" drop-down menu.It doesn't matter what a specific entry (like Kindle Cloud Reader) is selected.When you buy a Kindle eBook, it's instantly available on all your devices, including cloud readers.
5. Buy books in the usual way.
You should see the new book appear automatically in the Kindle Cloud Reader.
How to Read Books on the Kindle Cloud Reader
Reading a book in the Kindle Cloud Reader is easy - click on the title you want to read.The book will open and you can browse the book by clicking the arrows on the side of the page using your keyboard's arrow keys or the space bar.
You can also customize your reading experience using the small menu.To display the menu, move the mouse pointer to the top or bottom of the page.The operation is as follows:
Move your mouse to the top or bottom of the page to view menu options.
1. Kindle and your library: Click the Kindle logo or the "Your Library" button to return to your library page to select other books.
2. Go menu: This menu looks like three horizontal lines and lets you go directly to a specific part of the book, such as the cover, table of contents or a specific page.
3. View Settings: This menu allows you to change formatting and readability options such as font size, margin size, page color and number of columns.
4. Toggle Bookmark: Click this option to bookmark (or remove bookmarks from) the current page.
5. Show Notes and Markups: This button displays a list of all pages that contain bookmarks, notes, and highlighted text.
6. Sync: Tap this button to manually sync the current book so that all changes are up-to-date on any other devices you want to read the book on.
7. Position: At the bottom of the page, you'll see a slider indicating your position in the book.You can drag the slider to quickly go to another location.
In addition to these menus, you can also highlight text or add notes for later reference.To do this, select the desired text with the mouse and you will see a popup menu.Select Highlight or Comment and enter a comment as needed.
How to Delete Books from Kindle Cloud Reader
One downside of using the Kindle Cloud Reader instead of the Kindle mobile app is that the Cloud Reader can get crowded, so it can be difficult to find the books you want to read.
If you want to organize your cloud reader by deleting a book, unfortunately, you'll have to permanently delete it from your Amazon account (so if you want to read it again, you'll have to repurchase it).If you want to do this:
1. Open the Amazon website in a web browser.
2. Move the mouse pointer over Accounts & Lists and click Content & Devices from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the checkboxes for the book or books you want to remove, then click Delete at the top of the page.
To delete a book from Cloud Reader, you need to completely delete it from your account.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!