Did you know that you can quickly change watch faces by swiping left or right from the edge of the Apple Watch screen?However, if you've added many watch faces to your Apple Watch, it may take a long time to find the one you want by swiping individually.
To fix this, you can easily reorganize or delete directly from your wrist Apple Watch Faces.Next, we'll show you how to do both.
How to Reorder Your Apple Watch Faces
Follow the steps below to change the position or order of your Apple Watch watch faces:
1. Wake up your Apple Watch to see the current watch face.Tap and hold the watch face and it will shrink in size.
2. From this screen, swipe left or right to view all watch faces and find the watch face you want to move.
3. Tap and hold the watch face again and you will see its location displayed in green text.The first number shows the current dial position.The second number shows how many watch faces you have added.
4. Drag and drop the watch face left or right to change its position without lifting your finger.
5. When finished reordering, press the Digital Crown to return to the current watch face.
How to delete your Apple Watch face
If you don't like a watch face anymore, it's easy to remove it from the list of added watch faces.This is also useful if you have too many watch faces to scroll through.Here's how to delete a watch face:
1. Wake up your Apple Watch, then tap and hold the watch face to enter edit mode.
2. Swipe left or right to find the watch face you want to remove.
3. Swipe up on the watch face.
4. Tap Remove.
5. Press the Digital Crown to exit edit mode.
You have now successfully removed the watch face from your Apple Watch.If you want to add another watch face for your Apple Watch, press down on the current watch face, swipe left to reach the end point, and tap the big plus (+) button.You can also find these watch faces in the Face Gallery section of the Watch app on iPhone.
Manage your Apple Watch watch faces on iPhone
Here's how to reorder and delete watch faces from your Apple Watch.The steps are simple, but if you get stuck, you can always use your iPhone's Watch app to manage your Apple Watch's watch faces.
Open the iOS Watch app and tap Edit next to My Face.From here, use the three-line icon to change the position of the watch face.Then click the red minus (–) button and click Delete to remove one from the list of added watch faces.
Keep your Apple Watch organized
Rearranging and deleting old Apple Watch watch faces is one of the many ways to keep your watch organized.Another trick is to rearrange all your Apple Watch apps into a useful order, or start viewing them as a list.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!