In the early days of smartphones, third-party app developers found it possible to use the camera's LED flash as a flashlight, and since then, both iPhone and Android models have built-in flashlight settings.
With just one touch, you can light up the LEDs, turning your phone into a makeshift flashlight.However, what many people don't realize is that you can also adjust the brightness of the flashlight on many smartphones, usually making it even brighter.
How to make the flashlight on iPhone brighter
1. Open Control Center on your iPhone.On most iPhones, you can do this by swiping down from the top-right corner of the screen.If your iPhone has a home button, swipe up from the bottom.
2. Tap and hold the flash icon until you see the slider appear.
3. Swipe up or down to control the brightness of the flashlight.
How to make the flashlight brighter on Android
The exact method for changing the brightness of the flashlight may vary depending on the Android model and operating system you have.Some Android phones don't yet support this feature, but in many cases you should be able to find the flashlight settings by following these steps on your Samsung Galaxy.
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to view the control panel.If you don't see the Flashlight icon, swipe down again to expand the panel and see all the icons.
2. Tap and hold the flash icon until the flash settings screen appears.
3. If it is not already on, slide the button to the right to enable the flashlight.
4. Drag the Brightness slider to the right to make it brighter, or to the left to make it darker.
Yes, the whole process is very simple, if you want your phone to have a higher brightness flashlight, then you should try it.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!