There are many Xbox One games that can be played on a Windows 10 computer.This is great for families sharing an Xbox console, since you don't have to compete to use a single console.
There are two ways to play Xbox One games on your computer.The first way is through a service called Xbox Play Anywhere.The second method requires you to stream the game through Windows 10, which will require a constant internet connection.Below, is a step-by-step guide for each method.
What is Xbox Play Anywhere?
Xbox Play Anywhere allows you to download and play Windows versions of certain Xbox One games in your digital library.
As long as the game has Xbox Play Anywhere enabled, you can download it from the Microsoft Store at no extra cost, just like owning two copies of the game.
Additionally, you can sync your game data between PC and Xbox One, including game progress, achievements and player points.
How to Play Xbox One Games on PC with Xbox Play Anywhere
1. EnterXbox Play Anywherewebsite, log into your Microsoft account. .
2. Go to this page, scroll through the list of games, and click the game you want to play.If you don't already own the game, then you also need to buy it.
3. If you own the game, click Install to.
4. Select the PC tab in the pop-up window, and click "Start Windows" to install the game with the Xbox app.
5. You will be prompted by your browser to open the Xbox app and continue downloading the game.Click to open Xbox.
6. The Xbox app will launch and list the game in the Microsoft Store.Click "My Library" in the left sidebar and click Games.
7. Click Install.
8. Select the download location and click Install.
9. After the game download is complete, click Play to start the game.
How to Play Xbox One Games on Windows 10 PC
If a game you want to play remotely isn't included in the Xbox Play Anywhere list, your only option is to stream it.
To do this, your computer and Xbox One will need to be on the same internet connection.You also need to make sure that both systems remain connected to the internet.And, you should also make sure your Windows 10 PC and Xbox One are updated.
1. On your Xbox One's home screen, press the Xbox button on your controller.
2. Navigate to the Profiles and Systems tab and select the Settings option.
3. On the Devices and Connections tab, select Remote Features.
4. Select Xbox App Preferences.
5. Under the Xbox app, select Allow connections from any device, or only from profiles signed in on that Xbox.Under This Xbox, select Allow game streaming to other devices.
6. Connect your Xbox One controller to your computer using a Bluetooth or USB connection.
PLEASE NOTE: To quickly connect your Xbox One controller to your computer, just plug it into your computer with a Micro-USB cable and you're done.
7. On your computer, click the "Start" button and enter "Xbox Console Companion" in the search bar.Once it appears, click Open.
8. On your computer, open the Xbox Console Companion application.In the left sidebar, click the icon similar to the Xbox console.It will say "Connected" when you hover over it.
9. Click the Xbox console you want to connect.
10. Click Stream to start the game.
The above methods are very simple, and you can try to use these methods to resolve the dispute when you are faced with a competitive gaming console situation again.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!