With the growing popularity of touchscreen devices and tablets, cursors seem to be less important.However, if you still use a desktop computer, you still need a cursor to perform most functions.
Microsoft allows users to completely customize the operating system on the device to their liking, even including changing the overall appearance of the mouse cursor.Whether you want to change the color of the cursor, or even the size of the cursor, Microsoft has powerful customization features for you to try out.
How to Change the Mouse Cursor on Windows 10
1. Start your Windows 10 computer.
2. Press the Windows button on your keyboard, or tap the search bar on the Windows 10 taskbar.
3. Type "mouse", wait for the suggestion to appear, then select "Change your mouse settings" and Windows will open the mouse settings page.
4. In "Change your mouse settings", click "Other mouse options" to pop up "Mouse Properties".
5. Select the "Pointers" tab, then click the drop-down menu under "Programs" to view the available programs.
6. Select a scheme and click Apply.
You can also customize a cursor in the scheme you apply.
1. In the "Pointer" tab of the "Mouse Properties" pop-up, select the cursor you want to change under "Custom", and then click "Browse" in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. You will now see a series of cursor options for you to choose from.Select the cursor you want and click Open.
3. Then press "Apply" to confirm your new cursor.
How to Customize the Cursor on Windows 10
You can further customize the cursor to make it more to your liking.Remember, though, that changes made here will overwrite any previous customizations to the cursor.
Change cursor color
1. Open the mouse pointer settings page, and click Adjust mouse and cursor size.
2. Under "Change pointer color," click any of the options below to choose a new color for the pointer.
Change cursor size
1. Open the mouse settings page, click to adjust the mouse and cursor size.
2. Under Change point size, drag the slider to the size you like.Swiping right will increase the size of the cursor, while swiping left will decrease the size of the cursor.
Change cursor speed
1. To change the speed of the pointer, open Mouse Settings and find Cursor Speed on the page.
2. Then, adjust the slider left or right to decrease or increase the cursor speed, respectively.
Download custom cursor
1. Open "Open Cursor Library ", and click the cursor you want.
2. Click Next, click the big download button, and the cursor will be downloaded to your computer.
If you want to bring a little change to your PC mouse, then you just need to follow the methods listed above, hope this will help improve your experience.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!