by default,Google ChromeThe file is downloaded to the Downloads folder in the user account.You can easily change the location of the Chrome Downloads folder if you wish to save them elsewhere.
Next, let's take a look at how this is done:
Change Chrome's Downloads Folder Location
1. Click the Chrome menu button (three vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the Chrome window and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
2. The "Settings" screen will appear in a new tab.Click "Advanced" on the left side of the window, then "Download".
3. Next, set a new folder as the default location for Google Chrome to save downloaded files.You can have Chrome ask you to choose the location of your downloads folder every time.Click the "Ask where to save each file before downloading" toggle to enable this behavior.
4. To change the location of the download folder, click Change to the right of the Location row.
5. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the folder by default, click it, and then click "Choose Folder".
6. If you selected the "Ask where to save each file before downloading" checkbox, this location will appear in "Save As" as the default location.Click the "x" button on the "Settings" tab to turn it off.
7. There are other actions you can take.To open the Downloads list, press Ctrl+j (Command+Shift+j on Mac) or choose Downloads from the Chrome menu (3 vertical dots) in the upper right corner of the window.You can also type "chrome://downloads" in the address box and press "Enter".
8. The downloaded files are listed from newest to oldest.To remove an item from the "Downloads" list, click the "x" on the right.
9. To open a folder containing a downloaded file, click the "Show in Folder" link below the item.
After downloading a file, you can also drag and drop it from the Downloads list in Chrome to a folder in File Explorer or any other file browser you're using to quickly and easily move it elsewhere .
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!