The Photos app on iOS allows you to edit photos in a number of ways.You can crop, rotate, add filters, draw and change its orientation.Another thing you can do is add a signature or watermark to make sure everyone who sees your photo knows it belongs to you.
Without a watermark, photos you take could be reused by others as their own.This is why adding a watermark is necessary, especially if the photo is for commercial purposes.
Next, let's take a look at how to add a watermark using the Photos app.
How to add watermark with marker icon
While the Photos app doesn't offer a dedicated watermark feature, you can use the Signature feature in the Markup tool for the same purpose.Also, the process is simple and can be done on any of your photos.You can add a watermark by following the steps below:
1. Open the photo you want to watermark and tap Edit.
2. Tap the marker icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen.You can use the markup feature in a number of different ways.
3. Select the plus (+) icon at the bottom.
4. Click Signature.
5. If you have added your signature, it will appear on the screen and you can use it as a watermark.If you want to add a new signature, click add or Remove Signature.
6. Tap the plus (+) icon in the upper left corner to add a new signature.
7. Use your finger to draw the signature you want to use as a watermark.When satisfied, click Done.
8. The signature will automatically appear on your screen.Drag it to your screen, place it anywhere you like, and hit Done.You will then return to the edit screen, where you must tap Done again to save your changes.
If you are trying to use the tagging feature with Live Photo, press OK to turn off the Live Photo feature before continuing.
Add a watermark to protect your photos
The Photos app allows you to add watermarks using the Signature feature in the Markup tool.All you have to do is create a perfect signature as your watermark and put it where you need it.Using tagging will ensure that your photos cannot be misused online by other users.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!