If you accidentally delete a collection from the search bar, favorites bar, or favorites page,Microsoft Edge Allows you to restore it and the process is very simple.
How to recover accidentally deleted favorites in Edge
When you accidentally delete a favorite from the favorites page, Edge provides an undo option to restore it.Click the "Undo" button in the upper right corner to restore.
However, if you deleted a collection through the Collection bar or search bar, you may not see the undo option.In this case you have to restore them from the favorites page:
1. Click on the star icon with three horizontal lines through it in the upper right corner.Or press the CTRL + Shift + O shortcut key.
2. Click the three horizontal dots in the Favorites menu (More options).
3. Then click Recover Deleted Favorites.
4. Here you can see a list of favorites deleted in the past 28 days.
5. To restore a favorite, expand the subfolder where the favorite is saved, select the check box next to it, and then click Restore.
You can only restore favorites that have been deleted within the past 28 days.Additionally, favorites must be synced before deletion.
At the time of writing, the Edge mobile app does not offer an option to recover deleted favorites.However, you can recover favorites deleted via the mobile app from the Edge browser on your desktop.So, if you accidentally deleted your favorites from the mobile app, you can log into the Edge browser on your desktop and restore it by following the instructions above.
Easily recover deleted favorites
When you accidentally delete a favorite in Edge, that doesn't mean it's gone forever.Hopefully you now have a clearer idea of how to restore them.So, recover deleted favorites easily.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!