Siri suggestions are designed to show you relevant apps and content based on your favorite apps and habits, but they might not always work the way you expect.If you no longer want to see these suggestions, learn how to turn off Siri suggestions entirely on iOS and customize whether they appear by app.
How to delete Siri suggestions on iPhone
iPhone can recommend apps, content, and quick actions in apps by learning your habits and taking into account factors like the time of day, your location, and how you use apps.
It's easy to turn these suggestions on or off in the Settings app.To turn off Siri suggestions on iPhone, follow these steps:
1. Open Settings and tap Siri & Search.
2. Scroll to the "Advice from Apple" section.
3. Turn off the toggle switches for each option: Allow notifications, Show in app library, Show when sharing, and Show when listening.
How to turn off Siri suggestions for specific apps
If you want to customize the suggestions your iPhone displays without turning off Siri suggestions entirely, you can turn off Siri suggestions for specific apps on iOS.
Here's how to stop an app from showing Siri suggestions:
1. In Settings > Siri & Search, scroll down to the list of all apps installed on your iPhone.
2. Tap the app you want to adjust.
3. Find the Suggestions section and turn off the toggle switches for each option: Show on Home screen, Suggested apps, and Suggested notifications.
If Siri suggestions aren't working for you, delete them
Siri suggestions are designed to help you access apps and perform common actions faster.However, if your iPhone doesn't offer the right suggestions, you might consider this feature more of an annoyance than a convenience.In this case, knowing how to turn off Siri suggestions on iOS means you can hide them from the system, or prevent specific apps from showing them.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!