Snapchat Provides a great way to creatively share your daily moments with your loved ones.But sometimes you don't want a user to contact you again.
On Snapchat It's easy to block someone online.Unblocking is even easier.So whether you want to cut ties with your Snap friends or mend a broken friendship, here's a step-by-step process for blocking and unblocking friends on Snapchat.
How to block someone on Snapchat
Once you block someone on Snapchat, they can't see your Stories, contact you directly, or send you Snaps.
If you want to block a specific Snapchat contact, follow these steps:
1. Open Snapchat and swipe right to enter the chat list.
2. Scroll through the list until you find the person you want to block.Click on the other person's avatar to open their profile page.Now click on the three dots in the upper right corner of their profile.You can also directly press and hold on their avatar to open this menu.
3. Go to Manage Friendships > Block.
4. A window will pop up asking you to confirm this operation.Just click "Block" again to limit their access to you.
When you block a user on the platform, the user will not receive a notification.But it's easy to know if someone has blocked you on Snapchat.This means that if your account doesn't come up when they search for it, they'll likely find it.Users will be able to see and take screenshots of any messages saved in your chat history.These screenshots will not notify you either.
It's worth noting that blocking someone will also remove them from your friends list.But they are only restricted from contacting you.
How to unblock someone on Snapchat
You can let restricted users contact you again by unblocking them.Here's how to unblock a user on Snapchat:
1. Click the avatar in the upper left corner, then click the gear icon in the upper left corner to enter settings.
2. Scroll down until you reach the "Privacy Controls" section.
3. Tap "Blocked Users" to open the list of users restricted by you.
4. To unblock a specific user, scroll down until you find their username.Then click the X next to their name.
5. A window will pop up asking you to confirm this operation.Just click "Yes" to unblock the user.
When you unblock a user, you have the option to add them again.Just search for their username and click the add button to send the request.You must wait until they accept the request before contacting the user again.
Once the user accepts your request, you can send and receive Snaps.You can also access the chat history again.But you won't be able to receive snaps and messages from blocked users while they're restricted from contacting you.
Easily manage friends on Snapchat
Blocking an annoying friend on Snapchat can give you some peace of mind.On the other hand, unblocking them will also allow you to start over.Luckily, blocking and unblocking people on Snapchat is easy.
The platform will also pop up a prompt asking you to confirm these operations.This ensures you don't accidentally restrict or unblock someone.However, you should still be careful about who you add as a friend.Don't be picky and accept every request.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!