apple AirPods Very intuitive, especially when connecting it to Apple products.However, many users may have difficulty converting AirPods Connected to Chromebook, in fact, whether you are using AirPods or headphones from other manufacturers, connect them to Chromebook All very quick and convenient.
Here's how to connect AirPods to your Chromebook:
How to connect AirPods to a Chromebook
Even though AirPods are an Apple product, they connect seamlessly with other devices.So, if you are using a Chromebook and want to connect AirPods to stream audio/video, you can connect successfully after pairing the two devices via Bluetooth.
1. Check and enable Bluetooth on your Chromebook
Since many older Chromebooks don't have Bluetooth functionality, it's ideal to check the device and find its Bluetooth settings.
1. Enter the "Settings" icon from the main menu.
2. Find Bluetooth in the list of options in the left sidebar.If your Chromebook offers Bluetooth connectivity, that feature will be listed.If not, you can choose to connect an external adapter to enable Bluetooth connectivity on your Chromebook.
3. If you see the options listed, click Bluetooth.
4. Here, you will see an option to turn Bluetooth on and off.Make sure it's turned on.
2. Pair AirPods with Chromebook
After enabling Bluetooth, you must pair your AirPods with your Chromebook.Here's how to pair:
1. To connect AirPods to a Chromebook for the first time, you need to pair the two devices via Bluetooth.Click the + Pair New Device button at the top of the screen.
2. In the dialog box that appears, your Chromebook's Bluetooth will try to find available devices.
3. To connect your AirPods to your Chromebook, press the small round button on the back of the case.Keep pressed to activate pairing mode.The pairing light will flash green.Open the AirPods headphone case cover for quick pairing.
4. Once pairing is complete, your AirPods will appear in the list of available devices.Click on the AirPod's name to complete the pairing process.
3. Find AirPods in the device list
Once pairing is complete, the AirPods will appear in the "Currently connected devices" list.If you want to change settings, click the small arrow on the right.This way, you can view and change the name of your AirPod.
Additionally, you have the option of tapping the Connect/Disconnect button to connect/disconnect the AirPods, and use the "Forget" button to sever the connection between the devices.
4. Confirm that the device is connected
Now that your AirPods are connected, you can check pairing by connecting and listening to songs/watching videos on your Chromebook.
You can also use the above steps if you want to connect other Bluetooth headphones to your Chromebook.
Can you connect AirPods to a Chromebook?
Apple AirPods continue to amaze with their technical capabilities.Given its market demand, many users are using Chromebooks and connecting them with their favorite AirPods to ensure that they don’t get left behind in the race for excellence.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!