You've been trying to connect your wireless headset to PS5, but in vain.Unfortunately, this is because PS5 Wireless audio is not supported.Thankfully, though, there are some workarounds you can use to connect wireless headsets to your PS5 so you don't have to be tethered to the system.
If you're tired of listening to your games through substandard TV speakers, or you don't want to sit cross-legged in front of your TV the way you used to, we're going to show you two ways to connect wireless headphones to your PS5.
How to connect bluetooth headset to PS5?
The debate over the merits of wired versus wireless headphones has been going on for years.There are pros and cons to both, but the degree of freedom that wireless headphones afford is undisputed.
Thankfully, you can still experience this wireless freedom with the PS5, even though the PS5 doesn't officially support Bluetooth audio.
1. Connect the wireless headphones to the TV
You may not be able to connect a Bluetooth headset directly to the PS5, but you can connect it to your TV as long as it supports Bluetooth.Sound will be routed from the PS5 through the TV, so this method feels like the headset is connected to the console itself.
Here's how to connect Bluetooth headphones to your TV:
1. Make sure the headset is turned on and in pairing mode.Then, go into the TV settings and select the sound output.
2. Find and open the list of Bluetooth speakers, find your headset, and press Pair and Connect.
This method can be used to connect Bluetooth headphones to any game console you may own so you can always listen to your games at the best possible sound quality.
2. Connect the wireless headset to PS5 with a USB adapter
The second way to experience wireless audio on PS5 is to use a Bluetooth adapter.A Bluetooth adapter is a small USB device that plugs into the system and sends a wireless signal for the headset to connect to.
If you want to make buying the right adapter easier, Sony offers its own PS5 PlayStation 5 PULSE 3D wireless headset that includes its own Bluetooth receiver.
These headsets can be a bit more expensive to buy, but many gamers think the PS5 Pulse 3D Wireless Headset is worth it, and you can rest assured that you're getting the right adapter for the job.
Once you have a Bluetooth adapter and wireless headphones, you're ready to set up wireless audio.The specific method is as follows:
1. Take the adapter out of the box and plug it into the USB port of PS5.You are free to use front or rear connectors, but front connectors are recommended as they obstruct the signal less.
2. Press and hold the pair button for about five to seven seconds to put the adapter into pairing mode.
3. Pick up the wireless headset and enter pairing mode as well.In a few seconds, your wireless headphones will connect to the Bluetooth adapter, and you'll be listening to PS5 audio loud and clear.
If you can't hear any sound, make sure the sound output is set to wireless headphones.
You can open "Settings", go to "Sound", "Audio Output", and make sure the headphones are listed as the output device.If not, click the drop-down arrow and select a headset from the list.
Listen to PS5 Audio Without a Machine Connected
Sometimes you just want to listen to PS5 audio on the couch without risking tripping over headphone cords, and that's not too much to ask.Thankfully, wireless audio is just a few steps away.
Connecting wireless headsets to the PS5 requires additional equipment purchases, which isn't ideal, but it's easy and convenient to set up, and it's a good option if your TV doesn't natively support Bluetooth.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!