Disney + is a streaming platform that offers a wide variety of entertainment and the ability to create personalized profiles for everyone in the family.
edit Disney + Profiles to better suit each user's needs, easily done on desktop or mobile.Follow the steps below to customize your experience with a personalized profile name, avatar, preferred language setting, and different parental control settings.
How to Edit Your Disney+ Profile (Mobile)
Disney+ profiles can be managed through the platform's app or desktop.Items you can customize include:
Enable or disable autoplay or background video.
Edit your preferred language.
Turn group viewing on or off.
Enable or disable parental control features such as Teen Mode, profile passwords, and content rating restrictions.
To edit your profile from a compatible mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Disney+ app.
2. Sign in to your Disney+ account if required.
3. Click Profile in the lower right corner.
4. Select the "Edit Profile" button.
5. Tap the pencil icon associated with the profile you want to edit.
6. Edit the profile according to your preferences.
7. Choose the Save button.
How to edit Disney+ profile (desktop version)
If you choose to edit your Disney+ profile from your desktop computer, you can do so through the Disney+ website.Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Disney+ website.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Select the Edit Profile button in the upper right corner.
4. Click the pencil icon associated with the profile you want to edit.
5. Edit the profile according to your preferences.
6. Click the Save button.
Personalize Your Streaming Experience with Disney+
Disney+ makes it very easy to personalize your experience by editing your profile.You can change your profile however you want with just a few clicks or taps on your computer or smartphone, ensuring you get a tailor-made experience.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!