Each Netflix account can have up to five profiles, each with its own recommendations, settings, and customizations.When you create a profile, Netflix assigns you a default profile picture, which you can change from your Netflix-approved avatars.But it doesn't allow you to choose a custom picture.
Let us teach you how to get a custom Netflix profile picture on your desktop with the help of a browser extension.
How to Get a Custom Profile Photo on Netflix
You can change your Netflix profile picture on the website or app, but you must choose from Netflix's curated pictures and cannot upload your own.To set a custom Netflix profile picture, you need a file named "Custom profile picture for Netflix " Google Chrome extension.
Once in the Google Chrome browser store, click "Add to Chrome" and select "Add Extension" from the popup.If you are already logged into your Netflix account, you will automatically be redirected to your profile page in a new tab after installation.If not, log into your account and stay on the profile page when prompted to choose a profile.
Then follow the steps below to upload a custom profile picture on Netflix.Note that this is a local change only, your profile picture will be different on your browser, but will not update in the Netflix app on your phone or other devices.
1. Click the extension tool icon in the upper right corner of the Google Chrome browser tab.
2. Select a custom profile picture for Netflix.
3. In the "Custom Profile Picture" box, select the Netflix profile you want to change from the "Profile" drop-down menu.
4. Under "Picture", click "Upload Picture".You will be directed to the computer file.
5. Find the picture you want to use, select it and click "Open".Note that the extension only allows images of 5MB or smaller.
6. After the image is uploaded, you can use the icons in the alignment box to change the position of the image.These icons act as a sort of cropping tool, making sure the picture fits within the frame exactly as you want it.When you click on the icon, you will see the picture move in real time.
7. When you're satisfied with the image's position, click Leave the extension to close it, reload the Netflix page, and you'll see your new custom Netflix profile image.
It's that easy, now your profile is even more personal.
Custom Netflix Profile Picture
Netflix offers a fairly limited selection of profile pictures, but you still have options.Using the Google Chrome extension and these simple instructions, you can upload any image you want to your Netflix profile.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!