Are you looking for tips on how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers on Windows 10?Or, are you looking for tips on how to connect multiple Bluetooth speakers on Windows 11?If so, you've come to the right place!
In this article, we'll explore various methods of connecting multiple Bluetooth audio devices on Windows.
1. Windows devices with Bluetooth 5.0 or later
What should be the first thing to do before using the tips on "how to connect two bluetooth headphones to a laptop" or "how to connect multiple bluetooth headphones to a laptop"?
Simple, you need to make sure your device supports pairing multiple bluetooth devices!This is because only Bluetooth 5.0 or higher devices support this feature.
Here's how to check your device's Bluetooth version:
1. Press Win + X and select "Device Manager" from the options.
2. Double-click the Bluetooth option to expand it.
3. Right-click on the device's Bluetooth adapter, and then click Properties.
4. Navigate to the Advanced tab to view the LMP values.
If the LMP value is 9, it means that the Bluetooth version of the device is 5.0.If the LMP value is lower than 9, it means you have an older version of Bluetooth.In this case, your device will not support connecting multiple Bluetooth audio devices.
2. Use the manufacturer's app
Connecting multiple wired headphones on Windows is as easy as an audio cable splitter (also known as a headphone splitter).But how to connect multiple bluetooth headphones or speakers at the same time?The easiest way is to use the manufacturer's app!
Speaker manufacturers such as BOSE provide apps that allow you to connect multiple Bluetooth audio devices.If your speaker manufacturer has such an app, it might come in handy and make your life easier.
Not all speakers offer this perk, though.Moreover, these applications (such as BOSE Connect app) mostly only supports Android and Apple devices.Therefore, you may need to do some research to find an application that is compatible with your Windows device.
For now, though, let's explore some other tricks on how to connect two Bluetooth headphones to your computer.
3. Use Bluetooth devices that can pair with each other
Make sure the Bluetooth audio devices you are using can pair with each other.In most cases, this means using the same model or brand of equipment.To confirm that your devices will pair with each other, do some simple research online and check their specifications.
If your devices can pair with each other, here's how to connect them to Windows at the same time:
1. Navigate to Win Start Menu > PC Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices.
2. Turn on the Bluetooth button in the middle pane.Then, press the pairing button on the first speaker.
Next, click the Add Bluetooth or other device button on Windows and select the Bluetooth option.
The device will start searching for available Bluetooth devices.Once the process is complete, click on the audio device you want to connect.Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the pairing process.
Once done, follow the previous steps to pair another speaker with the device.This way, you can play music on two Bluetooth speakers at the same time.
Want some extra tips on how to connect 2 bluetooth headphones to your laptop or desktop?We've got you covered!
4. Configure the settings of the Bluetooth device
You may have encountered a situation where you have already purchased the appropriate Bluetooth audio device and your computer has Bluetooth 5.0 or higher installed.However, you'll still have trouble connecting multiple Bluetooth devices.
How to solve this problem?The best solution is to configure the sound settings and make sure everything works.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Type "control panel" into the Windows search bar and select "best bet".
2. Click the "By View" drop-down menu and select "Large Icons."
3. Select Sound from the Control Panel menu item.
In the next window, navigate to the "Recordings" tab.Then follow the steps below:
1. Right-click on one of the Bluetooth devices and select "Properties".
2. Navigate to the Listen tab.
3. Select the Listen for this device check box.
4. Click the "Play via this device" drop-down menu and select one of the Bluetooth devices.
5. Click Apply, click OK, and restart your computer.This solves the problem, while connecting the bluetooth audio device.
Easily connect all bluetooth headsets to Windows
Connecting multiple Bluetooth headsets may seem like an impossible task.But if you apply the tips we've covered, you'll connect devices like a pro.
Now you can watch movies with friends using multiple Bluetooth headphones or speakers.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!