Whenever a new account is created, Discord assigns it a unique user ID.You may need your user ID when interacting with Discord customer support, integrating a Discord bot, or generating a unique profile link.Unfortunately, it's not that simple to find; you have to enable developer mode first, then find your ID.
Below, we'll show you how to get your Discord user ID using the Discord desktop and mobile apps.
How to Find Discord User ID on Discord Desktop App
To find your Discord user ID on the Discord desktop app, follow these steps:
1. Tap the gear icon (Settings) in the lower left corner.
2. Go to "Advanced" on the left.
3. Turn on "Developer Mode".
4. Press the Escape key to exit the setup window.
5. Click your profile picture in the lower left corner, then click Copy User ID.
You can also view the user IDs of other Discord users.To do this, right-click on any user's profile picture and select Copy User ID.
How to Find Your Discord User ID on the Discord Mobile App
To find your Discord User ID on the Discord mobile app, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Discord application.
2. If it is opened in the server, please select the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
3. Tap the smiley face icon in the lower right corner.
4. Scroll down and go to "Advanced".
5. Toggle "Developer Mode" here.
6. Return to the menu page, click the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner, and then click Copy User ID.
User ID is the same for Android and iOS devices.
One of the best uses is to create user IDs as unique profiles to share with friends.To generate one, replace the user ID in the link below with your own:
Easily Find Your Discord User ID
Hopefully you now have a better idea of how to find your Discord user ID.You can then copy and share this user ID with other users, use it when interacting with customer service, or simply create a profile link.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!