Steam provides a powerful platform that combines a large number of games and social networking in one.If you like taking screenshots to capture fun or fun moments in your games, you must be wondering where you can find them so you can review them or share them with others.
Steam screenshots are easy to find as long as you know where to look.
Save Steam screenshots locally and online
Capturing and managing Steam screenshots is a fairly simple process, but things can sometimes go wrong.However, when you take a screenshot on Steam, the screenshot is saved both locally and online.This means that if something happens to your computer storage, you can also keep a backup copy online, and vice versa.
To view Steam screenshots of online locations:
1. Open the Steam desktop application and make sure you are logged in.
2. In the top menu, click "View" > "Screenshot".
3. The most recent picture you saved before will appear in a pop-up window.
4. Click View Online Library to view your Profile Screenshots, which includes any screenshots you have manually uploaded.
5. Click "Show on Disk" to find where the screenshot is saved on your computer so you have a backup.
To find Steam Screenshots on the mobile app, you need:
1. Open the app and make sure you're signed in.
2. Click the Steam profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. Tap Screenshot/Video.
You can view and save all screenshots to your phone.Please note that if you have not uploaded any Steam screenshots to your profile, then you will not be able to access them until you return to the computer where they were originally saved.
Screenshots are a great way to reminisce about gaming experiences
There are many moments in the game that mean a lot to you.From specific areas on the map that offer great visuals, to fun moments with your friends in multiplayer, to gigantic cities you create in your sandbox and want to share online.
Steam Screenshots helps you capture and share it all.Fortunately, they are easy to find.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!