Regardless of which streaming service you use, you'll probably want to turn off subtitles on your Apple TV.Subtitles are often called "Closed Captioning" and are very useful for the hearing impaired as it allows them to experience the movie with ease.
Still, not all Apple TV users enjoy subtitles.If this is the case for you, here's how to turn off subtitles for any app on your Apple TV.
How to Turn Off Subtitles for All Apps on Apple TV
With Apple TV, you can edit your device's closed captioning preferences in the Settings section of the home page.
To turn off subtitles for all downloaded apps on your Apple TV, follow these simple steps:
1. Turn on the Apple TV.
2. Select the Settings icon.
3. Select Accessibility from the list on the right side of the screen.
4. Select Subtitles and Subtitles from the list.
5. Select "Closed Caption" and "SDH" to toggle subtitles on or off.
The words "On" or "Off" will appear to the right of the "Closed Captions" and "SDH" buttons, indicating the current setting for the Apple TV.
How to Turn Off Subtitles Playing on Apple TV
If you're already streaming subtitles on your Apple TV and want to cancel them, you can do so without exiting the content.
Follow the steps below:
1. When playing subtitles, swipe up on the remote control to enter the playback menu at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the subtitle icon.
3. Select your desired language, or select the Close option.
4. Press the back button to return to the content.
5. Press the play key to continue watching the selected title with the new subtitle settings.
Stream content wherever you want with Apple TV
With Apple TV, you can enjoy streaming content the way you want, with or without subtitles.With this guide, you can quickly set up your shows the way you want, and then go on to relax and watch your Apple TV.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!