Selfies are a great way to capture your mood, outfit, environment or facial expression.But taking a good selfie isn't easy, especially if you're not familiar with your phone's camera capabilities.There are plenty of features to explore on a Samsung Galaxy phone.
Let's take a look at how to take a selfie on a Samsung phone.
How to Take a Selfie on a Samsung Phone
To take a selfie on your Samsung phone, follow these steps:
1. Open the camera app on your phone.
2. Tap the switch camera icon in the lower right corner of the screen to switch to the front camera.
3. Adjust the angle and position of the phone until you find a comfortable position.Switch between photo mode and portrait mode to see which works best.
4. Tap the shutter button on the screen or press the volume button on the side of the phone to take a photo.
5. You can also use the timer option to delay the shutter by 2 seconds, 5 seconds or 10 seconds.To do this, tap the timer icon at the top of the screen and select the desired time.
That's it.To view a photo, swipe left on the screen or tap a thumbnail in the lower left corner of the screen.
Take better selfies with your Samsung camera
Samsung cameras offer many extra features that you can use to take better selfies.The availability of these features may depend on the phone model and version of the One UI software you're using, but they're available on most major Samsung phones.
There's a reason Snapchat lenses are so popular, because they're fun.Samsung supports the use of Snapchat lenses in the camera app.To use Snapchat lenses in your Samsung camera, follow these steps:
1. Open the "Camera" app on your phone, and tap "Fun" on the far left side of the camera mode.
2. Swipe the shutter button left or right to browse through different shots.
3. Choose your favorite lens and tap the shutter button to take a photo with that lens.
Take photos with voice commands
If you want to take a selfie without touching your phone, you can control the camera remotely using voice commands.To take a selfie with voice commands, follow these steps:
1. Open the Camera app and tap the Settings icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
2. Scroll down and tap Capture Method.
3. Toggle voice commands.
4. To take a photo, say "Smile", "Cheese", "Capture" or "Shoot".
Stop the phone from flipping or mirroring your selfies
Sometimes, when you take a selfie with your Samsung phone, you may find that the photo is flipped horizontally from what you saw before you took it.This happens when your phone saves a selfie as it was captured by the camera sensor, rather than as it was previewed on the screen.If you want to save a selfie with a preview, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the camera app and enter the camera settings.
2. Scroll down and find the "Save Selfie as Preview" option and turn it on.
Add or remove watermarks on selfies
Some Samsung phones allow you to add a watermark to your photos.A watermark is a small piece of text that displays information such as the date, time, location, or device name on a photo.If you want to add or remove a watermark on your selfie, follow these steps:
1. Open the camera settings.
2. Tap the Watermark option.
3. Toggle On or Off depending on whether you want to add or remove the watermark from the photo.In most cases, you want to turn it off.
Taking Selfies With Your Samsung Phone
Taking selfies with your Samsung phone will be easy and fun once you know how to use your Samsung phone's camera features and settings.Following the steps we shared above, you can capture selfies that will impress everyone.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!