It's always a good idea to keep your phone apps up to date to ensure they perform at their best. The Instagram app on iOS and Android is no exception.
Instagram is updated from time to time to fix bugs and introduce new features.For this reason, updating it is essential if you want to continue enjoying the platform without any problems.Here's how to update Instagram on iPhone and Android.
How to Update Instagram on iPhone
If you have automatic updates from the App Store turned on, you may find that your Instagram app is already up to date.But if you want to update Instagram manually, follow these steps:
1. Launch the App Store.
2. Tap your profile and swipe down to scan for available app updates.
3. Tap "Update All" to update all your apps, or tap "Update" next to the Instagram app if it's the only app you want to update.
Alternatively, click Search and type Instagram in the search bar.Click the "Update" button next to Instagram and wait a few minutes for the app to update.
How to Update Instagram on Android
On Android, you can update Instagram alone or in conjunction with other apps by turning on auto-update apps.
If you have turned off the Play Store's auto-update feature, follow these steps to keep Instagram updated:
1. Launch Play Store and click on your profile.
2. Go to Manage Apps and Devices.
3. Tap Available updates to access all apps that need to be updated.
4. Find Instagram and click the update button next to it.
5. If you want to update all outdated apps, click Update all.
Alternatively, you can fire up the Play Store and use the search bar to find Instagram.Then, click the update button next to Instagram and wait a few minutes for the update to complete.
Keep your Instagram up to date
It's a good practice to keep all your apps updated once updates are available.Doing this will not only ensure you have the best possible app experience, but also keep your device safe from any vulnerabilities.
Instagram is no exception, updating it is easy and should only take a few minutes.For the best experience, you can turn on automatic app updates on your phone.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!