Did you accidentally deleteSafariapplication, and you are now wondering how to makeSafariBack on your iPhone home screen?Look no further, because you have a few ways to add Safari back to your home screen.
Fortunately, Apple doesn't allow deleting or uninstalling the Safari app since it's the native browser on iOS.So, it won't disappear permanently from your iPhone.
So, if you've deleted the Safari app from your iPhone's home screen and can't find it anywhere, this guide should help you get it back on your home screen.
1. Add the Safari browser from the application library
The iPhone comes with an App Library feature that shows you all your installed apps in folders grouped by their categories.If you've removed Safari from your Home screen, you can look in your iPhone's app library and add it from there.
1. On your iPhone, swipe across the rightmost home screen pages until you reach the App Library.
2. Tap the search bar at the top and type Safari. The Safari app will appear in the search results.
3. Long press the Safari icon and click Add to Home Screen.
If the "Add to Home Screen" button is missing from the menu, you can also drag the Safari app to your Home screen.
2. Add Safari from Spotlight Search
Another way to add the Safari app to your home screen is to search for it using Spotlight.This feature lets you find apps, settings, contacts and more.
Here's how you can use the Spotlight search feature to find and add Safari apps to your iPhone's home screen:
1. Tap the search icon at the bottom of your iPhone's home screen (above the dock).
2. Type Safari and you will find the app in the search results.
3. Tap and hold the Safari icon.
4. Select Add to Home Screen.
Alternatively, you can drag the Safari app from here to one of your home screen pages.
3. Unblock Safari from Screen Time Settings
If you can't find Safari in your App Library or Spotlight search, it's likely because the app is restricted in your Screen Time settings.Follow the steps below to remove screen time restrictions on Safari on your iPhone:
1. Launch Settings on your iPhone.
2. Go to Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Allowed Apps.
3. Switch to the Safari browser switch.
Now, when you toggle the Safari switch, you should see the Safari app on your home screen.
4. Reset the home screen layout
If none of the above methods work, you should try resetting your iPhone's home screen layout.Doing so will delete any folders you've created on the Home screen, and all apps, including Safari, will return to their original locations.Here's how you do it:
1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
2. Go to General > Transfer or Reset > Reset.
3. Select the "Reset Home Screen Layout" option.
After doing so, you should see the Safari app back on your iPhone home screen.
Put Safari back on your iPhone home screen
Safari comes pre-installed on all Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads and Macs.So even if you accidentally delete the Safari app from your iPhone's home screen, it won't completely disappear from your device.
You can easily fix this by adding the Safari app from your app library, removing Safari's Screen Time restrictions, or resetting your iPhone's home screen layout.However, if you still can't find Safari on your iPhone, it's time to report your problem to Apple.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!