Adguard gives you a solid, manageable protection that removes all annoying ads and blocks dangerous websites from loading, and doesn't allow anyone to track your activity online.AdGuard Make your web surfing faster, safer and more convenient!You can easily protect your kids in a comprehensive way, where you can add whitelists to help them gain knowledge or blacklist some sites to keep bad information out.
AdGuard What an ad blocker does:
1. Works with all browsers: including Firefox, Chrome, Yandex browser, Internet Explorer, no matter which browser you are using, Adguard will work well in all of them.
2. Block all ads: video ads (including YouTube video ads), rich media ads, unwanted pop-ups, banners and text ads (including Facebook ads);
3. Speed up page loading and save bandwidth due to the absence of ads and pop-ups;
4. Blocks many spyware, adware and dial-up installers;
5. Protect your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems;
6. Protects you from malware and phishing.
XNUMX. Parental control: It will protect children's online safety, block websites that are not suitable for children, and remove adult content from search results. Parents can customize the blacklist to ensure children's safest online experience.
How does AdGuard ad blocker protect your privacy?
Just enable it in AdGuard settingsTracking Protection Filter, it will be completelyFilteredAll forms of tracking on the Internet. AdGuard has one of the largest tracker filters with over 5,000 rules.
How does AdGuard ad blocker protect you from online threats?
AdGuard logs over 2,000,000 harmful websites. AdGuard blocks domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer from viruses, Trojans, spyware and adware. AdGuard greatly reduces the risk of virus infection and blocks access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
Choose AdGuard for your browser and get ad-free, fast and secure browsing.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!