Finding photos can be a hassle, especially if you like to take a lot of photos.The good news is that Apple's Photos app has many features that can help you organize and find your photos.
For example, you can change the date and time of the photo, or add the location where the photo was taken.It sounds like a lot of work, but it's actually pretty easy, and we'll guide you through the steps.
how in yourMacThe date and time the photo was changed on
Changing the time a photo was taken is actually quite simple, and the steps are similar to how you adjust the date, time, and location of a photo on your iPhone.
There are two ways to change the date or time of a photo.For the first way, you need to do the following:
1. Open the Photos app and select the image you want.
2. Click Image in the menu bar, then click Adjust Date and Time.
3. Using the "Adjust" fields, change the date and time to whatever you want.
4. Once you're done, click Adjust.
Alternatively, you can control-click (right-click) the image you want with your mouse, and select "Get Info".Then, double click on the date and time and follow the same steps mentioned above.
How to changeMacThe location of the photo
Changing the image's position is just as easy, though it requires an extra step or two.Here's what you need to do:
1. Control-tap an image in the "Photos" app and select "Get Info".
2. At the bottom, if your image doesn't have a location, tap Assign location.If it already has a location, just delete the current location.
3. Enter the location you want to use.It could be anywhere, even if you weren't there to take the photo.
4. The Photos app will show you a list of possible results.Select the one you want, then double-click it, or hit enter, to set it as the new location.
5. When you're done, close the info window.
If you think you got the wrong position, you can select the image and click Image > Position > Revert to original position.
Add relevant information to easily find photos
Adding the exact location or date of an image might make it easier to find a photo with a simple Spotlight search when you really need it.Fortunately, macOS gives you full control over the date, time, and location of pictures stored on your Mac, and you can take advantage of these options to better organize your photos.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!