If you're the type of person who struggles with picking just one photo from a certain day or event to share on Instagram, you'll love Instagram's Rotate Axis feature.Launched in early 2017, the feature allows you to add multiple photos or videos to a single post.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to post multiple photos or videos on Instagram.
How to Add Multiple Photos or Videos to an Instagram Post
To add multiple photos or videos to a normal Instagram post:
1. Click the plus (+) button to create a new post.If you haven't already given Instagram permission to access your photos, please do so.Next, tap the Select Multiple (two squares) button next to the camera icon.
2. Scroll your camera roll and tap up to 10 photos or videos to add to your post.They will appear in your post in the order they are selected.
3. Click Next.
4. At this point, if you're not happy with the order in which the pictures appear, you can tap and hold the picture you want to move, and drag it to a new position in the lineup.If you want to delete an image, drag it to the bottom of the screen, where a trash can icon will appear.On Android, drag the image to the bottom, then tap the trash can icon at the top.
5. If you apply an Instagram filter, the filter will be applied to all pictures.If you want to apply a different filter to each image, you have to click on the individual image and make a new selection.
6. Once you're done, click Next.The rest of the process is the same as sharing a single image or video: fill in your caption and hit share.
The end product is a carousel or slideshow of images, allowing you to share a series of photos, tell a story or allow you to showcase your work from multiple angles.When posted, the first photo you choose will appear in your followers' feeds.They can then scan through multiple images and see all the images you've posted.
Using this method is great if you want to share a lot of detail in each image.It's also a great way for artists to show the process.For example, you could post a photo of your final product along with a short video demonstrating how you made it.
Photographers can use it to showcase behind-the-scenes images.It's also a great way to share your Instagram photo dumps.
Share multiple Instagram photos or videos in one post
If you need to share relevant pictures or videos on Instagram, there is no need to clutter your feed. Instagram offers a way to share multiple pictures or videos in one post.
You can share up to 10 pictures or videos, which should be enough to share the behind-the-scenes process of doing something, or multiple pictures of your recent vacation at different spots.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!