Google Slides is a powerful tool that allows you to create and publish presentations on your computer.In some cases, however, you may want to hide a slide, either to save time during the presentation or to exclude specific data from the audience.
Whatever the reason, if you want to hide a slide during a presentation, you've come to the right place.Here we will show you how to hide a slide in Google Slides.
how to hide slides in google slides
In Google Slides, there are two ways to hide a slide—one is by right-clicking on the slide you want to hide, and the other is by using the slide menu.Let's look at these two methods in detail.
How to hide slides with right click in google slides
Hiding a slide in Google Slides is as easy as creating a presentation in it.Here are step-by-step instructions on how to use the right-click method:
1. Start your presentation on Google Slides.
2. In Filmstrip, right-click on the slide you want to hide and select the Skip slide option from the context menu.
3. You'll see an eye icon with a sign through it to indicate that the slide is hidden.If you want to unhide the slideshow, right click on it and select the Unhide Slideshow option.
You can also right-click to hide multiple slides at once.To do this, while holding down the Ctrl key, click on all the slides you want to hide.Then, right-click on the selected slide and select the Skip Slide option.
How to Hide Slides Using the Slides Menu in Google Slides
The slideshow menu in Google Slides contains all slideshow-related settings, including the option to skip slideshows.You can use this option to hide a slide.
To do this, select the slideshow you want to hide, then click the Slideshow tab at the top and select the Skip Slideshow option in the menu that appears.
If you want to hide multiple slides, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on those slides, then click on the "Slides" tab and select the "Skip Slides" option.
How to print a presentation without hidden slides
When you print a presentation in Google Slides, it includes all hidden slides by default.However, if you do not want to print hidden slides, please follow these steps:
1. With your presentation open, click the "File" tab at the top, and select the "Print Preview" option.
2. Tap the "Include skipped slides" option at the top.This option is enabled by default, so clicking it will disable it.
Only show important slides
In Google Slides, it's very common to have slides that you don't want to show your audience.Fortunately, you can easily hide these slides using the method mentioned above.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!