Are you looking for a way to change yourWindows 11That bland account picture in?If you want your user avatar to be more personal, then you should change it.And it's easy to change pictures whether you're using a local account or a Microsoft account, so let's take a look:
How to Windows 11 Change account picture in
1. First, open Settings by pressing the Windows + I keys on your keyboard simultaneously.Once open, click the Accounts tab.
2. Under the Account tab, click the Your Information option.
3. You will now see two options under the "Adjust Your Photos" section - "Open Camera" and "Browse Files".Select "Open Camera" to shoot with your webcam, or "Browse for Files" to choose your favorite photo.
4. If you click Browse File, then you can navigate to the location of your favorite picture.Then, click Choose Image.
5. Your profile picture has now been successfully changed.
1. To change the account picture of your Microsoft account, go to the official Microsoft account profile page (https://account.microsoft.com/profile) and log in to your account.
2. After that, click on the "Add Photos" option under "Your Info".
3. Select Add photo now again to choose the picture you like as your account picture.
4. Finally, click "Save".
Your new account picture will now be synced across all the devices you're signed in with with your Microsoft account.With this simple tutorial, you can easily bring a more personal touch to your profile picture!
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!