How to pairAirPods
Once you pair your AirPods with one device, they automatically connect and work on all other Apple devices you're signed into with the same Apple ID, without having to pair them individually again on each device.You can follow the steps below to connect AirPods with iOS,iPadOS or macOS device pairing.
Pair to iPhone or iPad
1. Put the AirPods in the case and open the lid.
2. Unlock your iPhone and make sure the Bluetooth function is enabled.
3. Within a few seconds, you will see a card pop up on the screen, tap connect.If you don't see the card that pops up, also go to the next step and you'll see the "Connect" button.
4. Press and hold the button on the back of the AirPods.After a few seconds, your iPhone will connect to the AirPods and you'll see the settings screen.
5. Decide if you want to use Hey Siri with AirPods.
6. You can choose to announce calls and notifications.Later, you can turn it off.If you don't want to enable this feature, click Customize > Don't Enable Now.
7. Next, click "Finish".You have now successfully paired your AirPods with your iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices.
Now take the AirPods out of the box, put them in your ears, it should connect automatically, and you'll hear a sound confirming the connection.If not, open Control Center, tap the AirPlay icon, and select your AirPods.You can also connect them via Settings app > Bluetooth > AirPods name.Once you connect your AirPods to your paired iPhone, it automatically connects to your Apple Watch.
Once your AirPods are set up, you can freely customize their tap gestures and keys to your liking.
1. Put the AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
2. On your Mac, click > System Preferences > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. Press and hold the pairing button on the back of the AirPods case.Within seconds, you should see your AirPods appear on the Bluetooth screen in System Preferences.
4. Click Connect.
5. Choose to enable or disable "Hey Siri".
6. Now, you have successfully paired your AirPods with your Mac and other Apple devices.
The next thing you do is take the AirPods out of the box and place them in your ears, and they should automatically connect to your Mac.If not, tap the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar or macOS Control Center, then tap the AirPods name.You can also go to System Preferences > Bluetooth > right click on the AirPods name and select "Connect".
How to Unlock AirPods
AirPods are linked to your iCloud account.So if you unpair from one device, like an iPhone, they will also be unpaired from other devices using the same Apple ID.Follow the steps below to unpair your AirPods from your iOS, iPadOS, or macOS device.
Unpair from iPhone or iPad
1. Open Settings and tap Bluetooth.
2. Tap the info button (i) next to your AirPods name.
3. Scroll down to the bottom and tap Forget this device.
4. Tap "Forgot Device" to confirm and unpair AirPods with iPhone, iPad and other Apple devices.
1. Click > System Preferences > Bluetooth and make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
2. Right-click the AirPods name, and then click Delete.You can also click the little x.
3. Click "Remove" again to unpair AirPods from Mac and other Apple devices.
This tutorial is very simple and I hope it helps you.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!