For whatever reason, you want to cancel anyNetflixAccounts are easy, which often only takes a few minutes, unlike some apps that throw up hurdles for you that are so cumbersome that you end up keeping their subscriptions anyway.
One caveat though, you must remember how you registered in the first placeNetflixof.Here are three ways on how to cancel Netflix, depending on how you set up your account.If you're not sure which method works for you, try each in turn.If none of these methods work, please contact Netflix support directly to see who is managing your subscription.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription if you signed up directly
If you created your Netflix account through the website or smart TV, here's how|:
1. Go to the Netflix website and log into your account.
2. Click the down arrow in the upper right corner of the page, and then click Account.
Go to Accounts to cancel your Netflix service.
3. Under "Membership & Billing" near the top of the page, click "Cancel Membership" and confirm your decision to cancel.
If you don't see this message, you are being billed by a third party.
4. If you still have a DVD plan, click Cancel your DVD plan and confirm that you also want to end it.
If you don't see the option to cancel your account here, it means you signed up for Netflix through a third party.You should see some information telling you who is running your Netflix account.
How to cancel a Netflix subscription on your iPhone or iPad
If you signed up for Netflix through the iPhone or iPad app, this probably means your Netflix account is linked to your Apple ID.In this case, you need to unregister via the Apple ID menu.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and tap your name at the top of the page.
2. In the opened Apple ID menu, tap Subscribe.
Open the Apple ID subscription menu.
3. Select Netflix from the displayed list, then select Cancel Subscription.and confirm your choice.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription on Your Android Device
If you sign up for Netflix through the Android app, it will most likely be linked to your Google account.That means you'll need to cancel via Android's Play Store app.
1. Open the Play Store app on Android and tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
2. In the menu that opens, tap Payments & Subscriptions, then Subscriptions.
You can find Netflix in the "Subscriptions" menu.
3. Select Netflix from the subscription list, then select the "Cancel Subscription" option.and confirm your choice.
The cancellation process is very simple, and you can subscribe again whenever you want.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!