RebootiPhoneIt can solve some problems caused by software, and may even solve some hardware problems.Next, we'll bring you to reboot or force reboot anyiPhone, and what to do if restarting still doesn't fix the problem.
How to Restart Your iPhone
Keep in mind that the button we call the power button is also sometimes called the lock button or side button, and the exact steps to restart your iPhone also depend on the model you have.
iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13
1. Press and hold the power button and either volume button at the same time.
2. When the slider labeled slide to power off appears at the top of the screen, drag it to the right.
This approach can be taken for the iPhone X and later iPhones.
3. Wait a few seconds for the iPhone to shut down completely and the screen to go black.
4. Press and hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
iPhone SE, iPhone 8 and earlier
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. When the power off slide appears at the top of the screen, drag it to the right.
The power button is on the side of the iPhone.
3. Wait for the iPhone to shut down completely and the screen to go black.
4. Press the power button until the Apple logo appears.
Alternatively, you can restart any iPhone model by opening the Settings app, tapping General, and selecting Shut Down.
How to Force Restart iPhone
Unfortunately, if your iPhone freezes, it might not even show the power slider.In this case, you can only force restart your iPhone, which will not harm your iPhone at all.It's just that if you're working on a project, all unsaved data may be deleted.Again, the steps will vary depending on which iPhone you have.
iPhone 8, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X, iPhone 11, iPhone 12, or iPhone 13
1. Press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button.
2. Press and hold the power button.
3. Continue to hold the power button until the Apple logo appears.
1. Press and hold the power button and the volume down button.
2. Continue to hold the button until the Apple logo appears.
iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 6 and earlier
1. Press and hold the Power button and Home button.
The power button will be on the top or side of the iPhone.
2. Press and hold both buttons as shown until the Apple logo appears.
How to reset an iPhone
When you tried restarting or force restarting the iPhone, it still doesn't work.Then it means that there may be a deeper problem with your iPhone, some of its files or software may be damaged, which means that they are always causing the problem.
The best way to fix these problems is to factory reset your iPhone.A factory reset will delete all data on your iPhone and restore it to the state it was in when you first bought your iPhone, as if it had just been shipped from the factory.This may sound extreme, but it's an excellent solution to almost any software problem.However, it should be noted that when you factory reset your iPhone, your important data may be lost.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!