The Amazonis a large international online retail company with influence in every corner of the world.The AmazonMultiple languages are supported simultaneously; if English is not your native language or a language you are familiar with, you can usually set Amazon to use any language you want.It's important to note that Amazon doesn't offer every language in the world, so you'll need to check to see if your preferred language is compatible with where you live.
how to changeAmazonlanguage on the site
1. Launch a web browser and navigate toAmazonwebsite, then log in to your account.
2. At the top of the page, move your mouse over the "flag" icon to the right of the search box.After a few moments, you should see the language drop-down menu.
3. Select the language you want to use.These options may be regionally restricted.For example, in the US, you can only choose English (EN) or Spanish (ES).
Use the flag icon to select the language.
If you don't see the language you want, you can change the region.In the Language drop-down menu, click Change Country.In the "Select preferred country/region website" drop-down menu, select another country/region and click "Go to website".Amazon will now open in a new tab with the regional language, or give you a regional language selection.
How to Change the Language on Amazon's Mobile App
1. Launch the Amazon app on your mobile device (Android, iOS).
2. Tap the three-line menu, and then tap Settings.
The country and language options are in the settings menu of the Amazon app.
3. Click Country, Region and Language.
4. Select the language you want to use, if the language you selected is not available in your country, you may need to change it again.
It's a simple tutorial, but it makes for a better browsing experience when you're shopping.
Copyright Notice:The article only represents the author's point of view, the copyright belongs to the original author, welcome to share this article, please keep the source for reprinting!